Mortgage: FHA Loans
What is an FHA Loan?
Click This Flipbook to Learn More:
When you’re ready to start preparing for your first home purchase, a Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan with Central Bank is a great option. A FHA Loan is a type of mortgage loan that is backed by the government. They require a lower credit score and are popular among first-time homebuyers who are seeking to buy a home with a minimal down payment. An FHA Loan term varies from 15 to 30 years and can be more flexible than conventional loans.
FHA Loan Requirements
FHA loans have clear benefits, but they also have more requirements than conventional loans. To qualify for an FHA loan, your home must:
- * Be your primary residence
- * Be occupied within the first 60 days of closing.
- * Be appraised and inspected to ensure it meets the property standards.
Additionally, you must meet other requirements, including
- * Proof of employment
- * A debt-to-income ratio under 43%
- * Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP) on the home
FHA Loan Benefits
When you qualify for an FHA Loan, you’ll enjoy the many benefits that come along with it including:
- * A low down payment
- * Flexible loan terms – choose anywhere from 15 to 30 years for the life of the loan
- * Competitive rates
- * Pay down your principle at any time with no penalties
- * Available with both fixed and adjustable-rate mortgages
- * Both fixed and adjustable-rate mortgages available
FHA PRE-APPROVAL QUESTIONS?
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.